Life of CONSTANT WORRY for a J6 family member!
Life of CONSTANT WORRY for a J6 family member for our loved one that are being held for being wrongly persecuted under this Biden administration/DOJ after being sentenced.
Family members, like myself have many worries and questions constantly. We are questioning the authorities, our government, guards of the jails/prisons that our loved one are being held in.
Questions that constantly cross our minds, especially mine:
- When will the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE release the J6 CCTV footage?
- Is my love one doing okay?
- Is he/she getting enough food?
- Is he/she getting enough nutrients to keep them healthy?
- Are the other inmates causing harm to our loved ones?
- Are the other inmates going to try to kill our loved ones?
- Are the guards going to try to cause harm to our loved ones?
- Are the guards or warden going to put our loved ones in solitary confinement for no reason?
- Is the FBI telling the guards/other inmates or paying the guards/other inmates off to treat our loved ones so badly to cause a reaction out of our loved ones?
- Will the guards take our loved ones to an area without cameras to record their mischief?
- Is the DOJ, JUDGE, CONGRESS, SENATORS OR SOMEONE with high authority paying the guards/other inmates inside those jails/prisons to treat our loved ones badly?
- Are the ones in question 11. being paid off to lie about our loved ones to keep them incarcerated for their benefit, so the truth doesn’t come out?
- Why are they not feeding our loved ones with the correct nutrients and in a healthy way?
- Why does our government officials not care about any of them?
- Why the jails/prisons don’t answer the phones or answer our questions about our loved ones?
- Why is the Warden/Assistant Warden not doing anything to makes things right by doing the right thing?
- When will the government take us serious with our concerns of how our loved ones are being treated inside these jails/prisons?
- Will I/us family members get notified if something happens to our loved ones in those jails/prisons?
- Will we/us family members get a knock on the door telling us that our loved one is dead?
- Will our loved one come home safe and sound to us?
- Will our loved ones get tortured before they are sent home to us?
- Why are the jails/prisons continuously cutting off communications?
- Why are our loved ones not in their state of residence for them to serve out their sentence?
- A safe environment for both staff and inmates,
- Secure institutions to confine offenders and protect the public,
- Those skills building programs we can afford, to offer inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives,
- Service and stewardship to the public and a continued tradition of excellence,
- Staff who are ethical, professional, well-trained, and diverse.
11b. Our Mission
The mission of the Department of Justice is to uphold the rule of law, to keep our country safe, and to protect civil rights.
- Independence and Impartiality. We work each day to earn the public’s trust by following the facts and the law wherever they may lead, without prejudice or improper influence.
- Honesty and Integrity. Our employees adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior, mindful that, as public servants, we must work to earn the trust of, and inspire confidence in, the public we serve.
- Respect. Our employees value differences in people and in ideas and treat everyone with fairness, dignity, and compassion.
- Excellence. We work every day to provide the highest levels of service to the American people and to be a responsible steward of the taxpayers’ dollars.
DOJ Components and Agencies The Department of Justice consists of multiple components and agencies dedicated to upholding our mission.
14a. Respect: We foster an inclusive environment where the viewpoints of employees, the public, and those in our care and custody are considered and valued.
Compassion: We will strive to understand one another’s circumstances and act with empathy and by we, we mean each other as colleagues and corrections professionals and also compassion for those in our care and custody.
- the level of security and staff supervision the inmate requires,
- the level of security and staff supervision the institution provides,
- the medical classification care level of the inmate and the care level of the institution,
- the inmate’s program needs (e.g., substance abuse treatment, educational/vocational training, individual and/or group counseling, medical/mental health treatment), and
- various administrative factors (e.g., institution bed space capacity; the inmate’s release residence; judicial recommendations; separation needs; and security measures needed to ensure protection of victims, witnesses, and the general public
This is only 23 questions that has crossed my mind as being a wife of a J6er that is being held and wrongly persecuted by DOJ. All the other J6 family members are asking these same questions and many more.
Call to action: We need to call to the Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and our government to DEMAND RELEASE THE J6 CCTV FOOTAGE IMMEDIATELY!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
GOD BLESS AMERICAN FREEDOM!
GOD BLESS THE REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT LOVE OUR COUNTRY 1ST!
You can follow me on X @CajunQueen43!