Wish Mark a happy birthday. He really needs some support.
Mark was sentenced on 7/26/22 to 63 months in prison, three years of supervised release, $2,000 restitution. His charges were the following
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
- Assaulting a Federal Officer with a Dangerous or Deadly Weapon
We have not reviewed the whole case but considering that charges are mostly overblown, often misleading, and sometimes fabricated, it is not a big stretch to think that Mark was probably bullied into taking a bad plea agreement. Being charged with 111(a)(1) and (b) is bad as it prevents an inmate from some jail time reduction programs. It would not surprise us if he had not been given his whole discovery as we find out more and more that it is the case for most J6 defendants. Often videos are altered and do not show the whole picture. Expulatory evidences are also carefully kept from the defense.
If he had been Antifa or BLM he would be out and celebrated by the left.
Is this justice?
FCI Edgefield Medium
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 725
Edgefield, SC 29824
Has been serving sentence for 261 days.
Leave A Comment